Will there be new stat cards with the errata?

RitualNet

Basically the title says it... but the thing I was worried about is all this errata. I can print them out and put them in the rule book which is not a problem at all, however once we know the rules the stat cards are all we will normally see, and if they are incorrect, it will lead to times were we have to pull out the rule books and such.

Will Wyrd be releasing errata'd stat cards later on, to replace the ones that are now incorrect? I know they can't do it just yet as the errata is still ongoing, but when it's finally settled down, do you think they'd either release them all in a set so we can buy them, or offer a swap system so we mail in our wrong ones, and get the right ones sent out?

I suppose it doesn't matter too much if you've always got the errata handy, especially once you memorise it, but for new players, (like me!) it's difficult to go "ok I do this" and they go "Oh, you can't. they errata'd that out, sorry!".

Does mean though you have to print them out, which is more fiddling. A nice replacement system would work wonders. I send in my cards, they send the new ones back. I know other companies that do have cards do offer a replacement system if the cards are wrong or such, it would be nice if Wyrd did too? (Not that I am complaining, it's a new game, the team is very on the ball with correcting the rules and having a forum presence too, which other games don't do as often)

New cards will be printed (sooner than later as we're practically out of our initial run). New cards will be updated and will have a v2 on the lower right corner designating them as being updated.

There are plans for replacements as well as having them online for folks in the near future, but that won't happen until a few other projects are finished up (such as the new website, etc).