Malifaux Tattoo

Well it's not very exciting, but I thought it high time I tattooed some living flesh and I was kind enough to offer my thigh to myself. It's just above the knee to the right, with space left for tomes and masks (down with rams! BOO!). After it's healed I think I'll go back and try to make the feathers a bit more "swooshy".

IMG00090-20100322-1645.jpg

More importantly though, am I the first person to get a Malifaux tattoo?

Well it's not exactly like I got "MALIFAUX RULES!" or anything, it's pretty generic by itself. It also goes nicely with my Cryx one ;)

Besides, none of my tattoos mean anything (aside from showing I'm a massive geek!)

And I'm out of this topic.. I'm sorry but I just don't understand how people can brand themselves with logos that mean nothing to them.

And I'm out of this topic.. I'm sorry but I just don't understand how people can brand themselves with logos that mean nothing to them.

been getting tattood for years now and i still dont understand why people have to shun other peoples decisions when it has ABSOLUTLY no effect on them.

@beans looks good man...i woulda got it huge like the two bottom parts going down onto my shin ahhaha

I agree, some people take tats too seriously. I got one when I was 17 and still love it. Planning to have some more ever since, I'm just too cheap. xD

I don't think it's 'branding' at all, if you would actually have a wyrd logo that would be different. This one is cool, I might even consider the skull and crow. Geeky, but cool none the less.

i like it. i have to say i have quite a few tattoos and none of them have any real meaning. i get them because i like how they look. anyone who thinks a tattoo has to have a meaning watches too much miami ink.

Too true, I hate Miami Ink.

It's because of that bloody programme I know way too many life stories, and am constantly asked what mine mean. My usual reply is, "Um, I like skulls and Alien....a lot".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
been getting tattood for years now and i still dont understand why people have to shun other peoples decisions when it has ABSOLUTLY no effect on them.

@beans looks good man...i woulda got it huge like the two bottom parts going down onto my shin ahhaha

There's a popular saying I've seen around...

"The difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is that people with tattoos don't care if you have tattoos."

Eric

There's a popular saying I've seen around...

"The difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is that people with tattoos don't care if you have tattoos."

Eric

To true its all personal taste, tattoos you like or you dont

simple. I've got 5 two were done as wedding anniversary gifts both me and the wife had Tattoos done.