I have yet to see much discussion on these models

Thoughttrauma

I think the reason they are not discussed is that they are both pretty easy to use and pretty straightforward. Neither also screams "broken" either so you don't get the standard "This model is broken" thread.

Of the two I really like Misaki. Having a spell with each suit means your hand can always let you do something, although honestly Wind is the best of her spells. The extended melee range makes her charge range crazy.

6" melee range is pretty scary for other figures moving around with the increased chances for disengagement stalling them.

I have just finished my Misaki and will let you know how I get on.

Have faced Taelor twice - very nasty, esp with that Hammer against Flesh Golems.(construct)

Taelor is awesome. 3" melee range outranges pretty much everyone, and she is good for blocking charge lanes. She also never flees from terrifying, has solid defense, and is tough as nails to kill.

With hammerstrike, you can give some of your crew a bit of early game quick movement.

Assuming she can be a henchman someday, i would make her a henchman and bodyguard her for my scheme every game.