Brisbane Bayou Hootenanny [AUS]

Hapless Peon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Woot.

I'll see if I can't get Adam to bring along his Vikkies, too.

I hope to contribute to Papa getting the wooden spoon twice in a row :)

Actually it's a wooden outhouse award. I'm working on it at the moment. The best part is it doubles as terrain!

Wombats if your playing Pandora again i'm sure you wont have any problems helping me out again. And i'm not doing myself any favours im having a Leveticus test run tonight to see how i can go with him.

L.D.P can you some how model it so that i can make leveticus sit on it when i win it :D

Anyone in Aus knows how i treat tournaments for any game. (every list comes with a bottle of rum) I think its the only safe way to play, if you win you did it drunk which shows how superior your gaming skills are comp0ared to others. If you loose who cares you had a great time anyway and when its time to go to the pub it doesnt cost as much since your half tanked already :D

Stench of Wombats: 3:aura that makes Papa's flips go :blowup:

:+fate:+fate:+fate, four cards all Weak on the damage flip.

And not even Black Joker to put the flip out of its misery.

That damage flip was thoroughly dissapointing, enough so to make anyone sad in the pants.

Here are the final results!

Scores.jpg

Big Congratulations to

Tye (ThatTyeGuy) with Ramos 1st Place with a Total Score of 26/30

Adam Powell with Lady Justice 2nd Place with a Total Score of 25/30

Kieran (Skell) with Lilith 3rd Place with a Total Score of 21.5/30

Brendan (Papa) - Faced the top Players in his final rounds, still got max sports score and had a grin on his face the whole time. - Deserving winner of the Spirit of Malifaux

John Ross took out both the favourite Crew category and the not-so-coveted Wooden Outhouse Award

Big thank you to Bec, Paul and all of the others who put on the Blind Pig. Another big thank-you to Bec for the tables and terrain.

Final thank you to Thomas for agreeing to be our stand in while Juliet was not available and to all the players who came and played some great games and had a great time!