Sanford, FL checkn in

Sturm88

Wurd up people. Some of you know me as the long time antagonist of the OT over at Privateer Press forums. Some of you, BugKing, know me as that guy who cusses all the time in the LGS and no one calls him on it. If your neither of those 2, you might grow to tolerate me, doubtful, but maybe, haha.

Anywho...

Typical gamer, played this then that. Got bored with those and picked up with these till they really boned the rules and then I tried that for a while and briefly went back to these things here. Now I am here, playing this.

Currently also am playing Spinespur and Infinity.

I am currently selling, Menoth, haha.

Besides the cliche stuff the general gamer does I really enjoy grilling, cooking, spread sheets (no joke), live planted aquariums, walking my dogs, retraining the world that Pitbulls are not vicious beasts only thier masters are.

I am quite new to the game and hopefully I can break my old extreme got-a-win attitude with the Gremlins and just enjoy them.

My dogs: Snikers and Pinky

PinkyandSnikersoncouch.jpg

Me:

mike.jpg

My baby:

grillclosed.jpg

Edited by Sturm88

Hi and welcome! Strangely, I have to say that I'd love to see you planted aquariums!!! Other than Wyrd, Casey (my wife), and Hockey, my tanks probably get most of my remaining time. There is just a unique challenge to keeping the whole ecosystem alive and growing plants in basically a closed system!

Anyway, glad to have you on the forums, and enjoy Malifaux! :)

@yenrac - Rhubarb. I stear clear of Sci-Fi at all costs.

@paper - I have been lucky enough to not have any new wal-mart adventures, haha.

@EricJ - I do not have a camera, only cell phone, the pics are very bad actually. I have roughly 30 plants in a 29g standard. Mainly Corkscrew Val and Dark natural cabomba for rear with a couple Aponogets. A very nice large red cryp taking up one entire side in the mid and mopani and red leaf swords mixed through the rest of the mid. Foreground right in the center I have a large Red Tiger lilly right against the glass. I find it very interesting to watch my fish interact and "live" within the lilly. Also in the front are more misc swords and micro grass.

Fish:

Blue Gourami x1

Pearl Gourami x2

Bolivian Ram x2

Male Guppies x4

Oto Cats x4

Zebra Loach x2

Japan Algae shrimp x15...ish haha

To my surprise, the Loaches do not eat the shrimp. Though the loaches are going to be coming out of the tank very soon just in case they get the urge. My tank can survive without the Loaches, not the shrimp, haha.