Ecky's Guilders + some Outcasts

eckythump

After getting Perdita and some Death Marshals in the mail, Malifaux has recently moved back onto the painting table. So I figured I should chuck my stuff up here.

The original crew, The Witch Hunters

Sonia Criid

criidb.jpg

criidf.jpg

Sheriff Highpants himself, Master Hopkins

highpantsf.jpg

highpantsb.jpg

Witchling Stalkers

stalkers.jpg

Purifying Flame

flame2.jpg

flame1.jpg

And now for some Outcasts that I bought based purely on the miniatures :love:

Bishop

bis2.jpg

bis3.jpg

Taelor

Tae1.jpg

Tae2.jpg

I should have the Death Marshals done by the end of this week, or at the worst, mid next week. With Perdita to follow shortly after that.

Edited by eckythump

• 6 months later...

I've been using a peacekeeper as part of a league here in Perth. So far it's done pretty well, so now it's a toss up between hopkins and the keeper :juggle:

peace2.jpg

peace4.jpg

peace3.jpg

Peace1.jpg

The arms a magnetised to help with transportation, I didn't end up drilling far enough in to seat them flush with the models surface, hence the covers at the arm joints.

And now for something completely different, Arcanists. I've had the Rasputina box sitting on my desk for at least half a year now....

rasp2.jpg

rasp1.jpg

golem.jpg

gamin.jpg

cats.jpg

wendpow.jpg

And I still have to finish painting the 3 death marshals and perdita, hopefully I can keep going with this painting bug.

Looking good ecky, time for me to pull my finger out I think

I wont hold my breath :tongue1:

Like what you did with the Peacekeeper - actually has a bit more of a 'spidery' look to it this way as well.

It was more by accident than design, but I'm happy with the way it ended up. Except for the right rear arm that kinda just flops around doing nothing in the air :hmmmm: