Hi all... Another one from Sydney

Chazza

Hi Everyone,

My name is Aaron and I am a Mathematics Teacher from Penrith in Sydney. I roleplay each week in Campbelltown, and while the majority of the rest of my group tabletop I never have...

The system of Malifaux really appeals to me though. I love the card based system as I think it adds another layer of skill and the small amount of miniatures means my wife won't kill me if I take up the hobby.

I have never done a lot of painting before. The others in the group are quite good, so I'm sure they'll give me some ideas.

I would like to know if any stores in the Sydney area sell, or if I have to do my purchasing from a website???

Otherwise, Hi all!! I look forward to getting started!!

First of all welcome to Wyrd. Great to see more Australians joining up.

In regards to stores, talk to Adam from Acid Gaming, he is a regular on here and is one of the Henchman and a wandering Merchant based in Sydney.

If you are after a mail order store, I'm based in QLD and am also a stockist.

Who is your master of choice or are you still deciding?

Edited by Hapless Peon
clarification

Hi Chazza,

Welcome to the weirdness. Mathematics will come in handy working out probabilities.

As LDP says try Adam from Acid Gaming for fast friendly service.

TinSoldier at 488 High Street, Penrith should also have some Wryd but if they are like the city shop becareful of getting older figures in blisters without their cards.

@razide, thanks for the suggestion of tin soldier... but they 'haven't decided if they're going to stock them yet...'

I think i'd like to support the guys that are on here anyway... I'm going to get together a big order from my whole roleplay group... 5 of us and 5 groups... Coincidence?? I think not!!

We'll be placing the order within the next month or so, so we can get started!!

Hi Chazza,

I would be happy to sort you out with all the toys you and your group may need. Plus as always I am happy to meet up with you so you can save on postage costs. Plus if you want to do a group order I just might sling you a little something for nothing.

Check out my website:

www.acidgaming.com.au

for upcoming dates as I travel around to various gaming clubs running demos. Emperors legion at Penrith would probably suit you best. I'll next be there on the 14th of Feb so you can come along and have a game and see the range in person.

Also if you do end up with old stock without cards I'd be happy to help chase some up for you.

Adam

@acid_gaming: Thanks dude, I'll chat to the others in my group and get an order together... It'll probably be a month or so but each will probably get a book, and one starter set... (They'll try to get out of getting a book by stealing mine, and one guy suggested he used bases with the names written on using the stats from my book... both suggestions were dismissed as stupidity and all seem to be on board...)

• 2 weeks later...