Jan Video Battle Report!

Massaen

Great battlereport! Very clear, and a nice way of telling how the battle went. It looks like it was a really exiting match! But, at the end, it just suddenly stops, while you were still talking...

Oh,, and from now on I'll use the term 'Red jokered to death' Awesome! :P

10 minute limits make things tough... its a test peice for many more let me assure you!

Its also the last game of Malifaux i played against my brother before he left for a tour of duty with the armed forces - 4 years!!! He and i played every week, minimum 2 games each session... missing my gaming buddy!

10 minute limits make things tough... its a test peice for many more let me assure you!

Its also the last game of Malifaux i played against my brother before he left for a tour of duty with the armed forces - 4 years!!! He and i played every week, minimum 2 games each session... missing my gaming buddy!

4 years?!

I play games with my brother all the time. Couldn't get a better gaming buddy. That sucks.

I would wish your brother luck, but I'm sure he'll be fine, good luck to you with your gaming withdrawls!

Nice report, too. Looked like a fun game.

He is at basic at the moment but he is signed on for 4 years - stationed on the other side of Australia!

I am leaning on the guys at the clubs for more games!

It was a great game - lots of fun. The main purpose was to use nothing but painted minis which is why the crews seem a little odd.

I painted the ortegas and the deathmarshal crews in about 5 days!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I love the idea here! I will certainly be stealing this from you in the future. I have spent the last three games trying to remember to take pictures or writing every little thing down then trying to decide what is important enough to post. ugh.. i think you have solved all of my problems.

I'm guessing this was a very intense and satisfying game? It seemed like it anyway. I'm a big fan of Perditia and lilith. it was cool to see em square off like this.

Great job