stupid terminology question

Wolfblade

it has nothing to do with money

mal⋅e⋅fac⋅tor

speaker.gif /ˈmælthinsp.pngəˌfækthinsp.pngtər/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [mal-uh-fak-ter] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA Use malefactor in a Sentence

–noun 1. a person who violates the law; criminal. 2. a person who does harm or evil, esp. toward another.

Origin:

1400–50; late ME malefactour < L malefactor, equiv. to malefac(ere) to act wickedly, do an evil deed (see male-, fact ) + -tor -tor thinsp.png

Synonyms:

1. felon, culprit.

and since none of the factions is the "good guy" I think it appropriate

Edited by Wolfblade

Nonsense, the Neverborn are the oppressed victims here. They just want their land back. They really just wanted to be left alone, but NOOO the humans just had to come and spoil that.

as to the topic, we just generally use malifaux players... but i agree a term should be coined. Malifactors or Malifools sounds good to me. We could just be Malis...

it has nothing to do with money

mal⋅e⋅fac⋅tor

speaker.gif /ˈmælthinsp.pngəˌfækthinsp.pngtər/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [mal-uh-fak-ter] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA Use malefactor in a Sentence

–noun 1. a person who violates the law; criminal. 2. a person who does harm or evil, esp. toward another.

Origin:

1400–50; late ME malefactour < L malefactor, equiv. to malefac(ere) to act wickedly, do an evil deed (see male-, fact ) + -tor -tor thinsp.png

Synonyms:

1. felon, culprit.

I just got English pwnt. Nice to learn a new word, and now that I know it, I'm voting Malifactors.