Any plans to expand?

Lucifer_Drake

Any plans to expand the range especially the support troops such as nurses , zombie samurai punx , witchling hunters & gunslingers ect.. ? What about new crews or main characters ? I like what I see in the various factions but it seems rather easy to end up with players with the same crews. My favorites are Perditas & Viktorias crews but I know both are popular ( my brother has several of each crew in addition to his Archanists).

So I'll most likely have to pick one of the other less interesting crews from the other factions the other guys don't have. Which is fine , but I hope that Wyrd will continue to grow the line to build up it's diversity. Then again I don't have the rule book so I don't know what options for building crews are. Just curious.

Indeed i'm glad there are plans for an expansion, and hopefully all these players is making it worthwhile for them to do so.

As to mini's yes I would like to see the range at least near completion before an expansion is released.

Can't wait to see who becomes the upgraded masters and what they'll be able to do, along with hopefully lots new steam creations for my recently acquired Ramos set and lots of new guild stuff since I pretty much have everything for them.

No, no, no. He didn't say upgraded Masters. He said new options for existing masters. That's much more likely to mean minions, both from the new masters and new general faction minions. Well, he has said there will be Avatar forms somewhere down the line, though. I doubt we'll see that soon, though.

With Wyrd's track record, I'm guess that there are a few waves worth of releases with concept art being finalized, sculpts being finished, masters getting cast, and models at the various painters.

There isn't really that much more to be released though is there? Lets see.... a few totems, zombie doggies, hanged, abominations, guild guard, austringer and robot thing. That's about it? No?

We know that avatar forms are coming thanks to Pandora, and that there'll be a new rule upgrading existing models in the form of "Henchman". I was wondering about that today, why some models have a CA yet no spells........curious.......

As far as alternate poses and resculps go I'd LOVE another flesh contruct model or two. Tis not the easiest thing to convert. However, nothing has to happen until we have xanine remains, ok? Good, glad we cleared that up.

I like the gremlins, what about them do you dislike Angel? Maybe the hats, they are ridiculous.
I never said I had any problem with the current selection of models with the Gremlin characteristic. ;)

There will be new gremlins, in fact they will pick up quite a lot of new options. There will be new masters, at least 1 for each faction. None of these will be released until all of book 1 is completed.

That's the plan at least! :D

I was fishing to see if Eric would let some info leak out.