Themed Cat Crew

KaspaV

• 3 weeks later...
I'd go a third pride and make sure to hoarde high Crows for Devour.

They are fine by themselves but you are paying for Devour so why not nail a Master with it once their hand runs out?

I'd suggest a Jackalope as well, maybe, totems are generally awesome.

Unless I'm missing something, devour only affects Ht1 models, ie. none of the masters?

I like the Cerberus for a couple of reasons.

Its better in scenarios. It is much faster, leap and stalker, for taking and holding objectives, capturing treasure and things of that nature.

Also with Marcus it gives you a third option to scare off their squad. 2 Cerberus and Myranda. If you can effectively howl with Marcus and Roar with any of those 3 models, you should get a few of the multiple enemy models in the area to fall back. If they fall back once, you should win the game just on that alone. Fall back doesn't activate 'til their next activation. They run away. The activation after that they do nothing but rally. The activation after that they have to use 2 AP movement just to get back to where they were 2 turns ago. Utterly devastating against melee armies. You just consumed 3 of the turns of more than one enemy model in a 6 turn game.

I say Cerberus. Try him out.

Edited by Pandora