Hoy Hoy.

Marcalla

Greetings from the great Pac Northwest.

I've been lurking for a while now and figured I should actually introduce myself seeing as how I'm playing Malifaux now.

A little history. I've been playing table top war games for about 18-19 years. Mostly GW ones (well at one point or another all GW ones) Though I've played a lot of other systems just not as religiously.

Recently my group of gaming buddies came across Malifaux and we egged each other on to get into it as it intrigued us both in terms of mechanics and art/minatures as well as genra. So we each picked up a starter crew, and rulebook and off we went.

In the past couple years, I've really become a big fan of "keywords" as a rules concept, so was please to see the Wyrd folks embrace that idea. I also was in need of a "gang" type game and again was pleased to see that this one doesn't involve gaining experience. We have a smallish group 6-7 friends that play table top with the nearest larger community aprox 45 min away in a larger city. So experience game systems tend to only run long enough for 1 player to get an experienced gang and the rest of us are ground under the heel so to speak. At that point we stop playing said system for a while. But I digress.

Currently I'm playing a Lady Justice crew. In our group, we've got all three guild crew's along with a Seamus and a MaSU crew. After I get some more games in with Lady J, I plan on exploring Pandora (I know she's subtle and challenging, but I love Candy, Cade and Teddy)