My Teddy

nerdelemental

I thought I might enter my Teddy into the Wyrd Harvest contest to be funny and then decided The Bug King would facepalm and ask for me to be banned. Like that would ever happen, I know. Call me paranoid.

Anyway, I made him just for a proxy and now he's such a common sight on my board that it'll be hard to retire him when I get the real deal. You know how us boys get attached to our Teddy Bears.

teddy001.jpg

teddy003.jpg

For size comparison (yes, I made him a friggin' monster on purpose!)

teddy005.jpg

Meh. I wouldn't ask to ban you. That already happened.

I would laugh you out of town though! :D

I like the piece. I don't like all of your fingerprints on the thing though. A light touch with some 200 grit sand paper would have taken care of that very easily.

A bit more shading work on the large areas of brown would have been good too. However, as this is "just" a proxy I suppose that what you have is cool. :D

Meh. Ban him again anyway!

I kinda like that teddy! It's like South Park... not the best animation, but cool/funny & a ton of style -like it or not.

Scale him down a tad and I'd buy it! (I can't even sculpt butter onto bread, so I appreciate your finger-print havin' sculpt! LOL)