Nico without Vultures?

Mandoryan

Got to disagree... Nicodem needs the Vultures. The ability to raise Mindless Zombies through use of Decay -behind- your opponent's advance is too important.

Also, Nicodem is best kept safe far away from the advance. Vultures let him sit in a room stories up from the main combat.

Personally, I would hesitate to field Nicodem without two Vultures until a strong argument is articulated otherwise.

Got to disagree... Nicodem needs the Vultures. The ability to raise Mindless Zombies through use of Decay -behind- your opponent's advance is too important.

How often do you really make Mindless zombies with decay. Thats what Arise is for really and that doesnt need LOS. I admit decay through vultures is good but its not the end all be all. You can still easily cast a lot other spells(like reanimator) while behind a crew of undead to defend you. Meanwhile you can buff them and drop newly summon monsters(Summoning doesn't require LOS).

The Vultures are good, don't get me wrong. But they are fragile and expensive. They are hardly the be all end all of a Nico Crew. Until you are over the 30 SS mark those 4 points are better spent on other undead units honestly(Necro-Punks, Punk Zombies or Dogs)

Edited by nilus