That's how you treat your customers. :)

Haight

First experience with Wyrd customer service - A+++.

So i got my first two orders yesterday, and like the spastic mini's rhesus monkey I am, eagerly tore open the packages for the new shiny within.

Discovered that the witchling stalker in my Sonnia box had his sword snapped off. Inspected it, and its a fiddly little bit where the handle meets the crossguard - having mini gamed for years and bartertown traded, its the kind of thing that no amount of good packaging can prevent - it's just a really thin connection point.

I email nathan - tell him about it, and ask him if i can just buy one witchling stalker with postage instead of buying a whole new pack (afterall, its really no ones fault - the thing was packed well, and padded). My thought was that it was just one of those things, and i wanted to offer to pay because i can use the witchling for conversions etc, or send it back if that was protocol, and i want to pay for it to keep their margins intact.

His response ? "Nope - if we mess something up, we fix it. Period. [We'll get it in the post right away]."

Also, less than 3 hours turnaround time from first email to first response, and second response this morning back within 90 minutes. Very pleased - thanks guys. Quick response and customer-on-a-pedestal service is a VERY good combination of traits for a mini/game company to have. I was so impressed with the turn around and the attitude, I wanted to make a kudos thread. :)

-- Haight

I'm with you haight. I wish there was some kind of reward we could nominate Nathan for. My order arrived yesterday (super fast turn around). Unfortunately a fate deck I ordered was not present. I emailed Nathan last night and literally, within 10 minutes he had replied and noted that not only would he replace the fate deck, but he also allowed me to tweak the original color of the deck ordered-- free of charge.

The customer service and participatory nature of the staff when it comes to interacting with the fans at this company blows my mind. Fantastic job guys.

That witchling snaps all the time (left hand is the one with nothing in it holding up fingers, yes?). Out of teh 20+ I had for Gen Con classes, I know I pinned at least 2 with staples, and my personal models that I bought in '07 had the same issue. Not sure why that one has to have all the problems, but Nathan's the man when it comes to making things right.

He's also the man when it comes to prize support. :D

I haven't had any problems yet.

:)

Oh, I did! (can't believe I nearly forgot). At Gencon I handed Nathan a pile of those redemption forms for the cards and while he was extremely busy, he tried to give me all of them but accidentally doubled up on one and forgot another. Once I emailed him about it he sent me the right ones the next day, too! He's the man.