Hey all!

Sushicaddy

Just found out about this game, and I am totally crazy about the miniatures. However I'm a little hazy about how the game is played, are there quickstart rules, or basic mechanics up anywhere so I can take a look on how the game is played?

anyway, I'm gonna try and convince my FLGS to get a book for me, but i'd like the info anyway to sate my curiosity.

glad to be here, and I hope to start playing soon!

Hi and welcome to Wyrd! Glad the minis caught your attention. We don't have quickstart rules, however a very smart and friendly individual Nerdelemental has put together a number of great posts to give you a ton of information to get you started. I'll give you a link to one here, but look in his signature at the bottom of the post, he has links to all the ones he's posted up

http://wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?t=7649

Enjoy!

Thanks for turning me on to the n00b primers, now I'm even more excited to play. Honestly, I am a systems monkey, and I am really digging the card system. The ability to tactically decide how much you want something to succeed adds a very interesting wrinkle to the game that cannot be calculated by mere probability. It seems very fun.

Honestly I am very disappointed with the games I am playing new. 40k has ceased to be an enjoyable pastime for me, as well as Warmachine. Now I know that many people here probably like those games, and good on you, but I am tired of them and how they play. I need something new and exciting that has yet to be destroyed by power creep, or new editions with older books/concepts.

Are the books/minis sold in stores or only online? I have decided that I need to start playing ASAP!