Greeting from Sunny (and hot) Southern California

dragonlady

I see lots of familiar names here on the forum (hey everybody), so I know I'm in the right place, if they give a thumbs up, then I know the game has to be good.

I got to see the game at gencon, and I look forward to having the book within a week.

I've picked up singletons from the booth at Gencon for years, now I get a game that is tailored to them.

I look forward to demonstrating them to friends in Riverside, and I would love to see a demo rep come on out to Strategicon at one or more of its conventions.

Robyn

(aka robynln & miniaturepeddler)

Hey Charlie,

Yes I would like to get together with some locals to get some games in.

It would be mostly a matter of getting the right place to game at (The Bunker is definitely out :) )

I know that I will be busy with Strategicon , the Socal gaming convention, this coming weekend, plus I need to get the book in this week to begin reading it over, but maybe we can arrange something later this month!

Robyn

• 3 weeks later...

I have a great gaming room available out in Riverside at GMI games and collectibles. If we could get some games in, I know that we could recruit many of the regulars out there into the game.

Else, I also have gaming space available on my campus in San Juan Capistrano if everyone here in OC would be interested in forming a regular gaming group (once a month saturdays anyone?). Both places are air conditioned, just let me know.

Robyn