What's your faction of choice?

nerdelemental

I voted Outcasts 'cause I'm having HUGE fun putting together/painting up my Som'er Teeth box + Hog Whisperer and all those piglets and bayou gremlins! That swamp board at GenCon was inspired and makes me want to run these guys first.

Still, I own Perdita & family, Zoraida, McMourning, Lilith, Marcus, Rasputina and a couple of others, so it's hard to commit to just one...

Then I started thinking how much fun a Zoraida + gremlins crew would be.

You stay away from my Neverborn, j00! Just because I had to dabble in the Arcanists because there werent any of the Neverborn crews at the store doesnt give you license to play with my faction! :)

[Naw, Im not mad you've beaten me twice!!! :spank:]

I rushed through the construction of my two recently purchased crews (Seamus and Lilith) so that I might beat the autumn cool down here in Michigan and get 'em all primed outside! Painting them will be a long winter project, I am sure.

By the way, the one dead hooker with the tiny tiny arm holding that heavy umbrella-head...yeah...that made me have to think....come to think of it, so did the mature nephilim...why not make him able to fit on his base? Yeesh!

Neverborn will always win. Why? Simplely because of all the factions, their the only ones who have trained with weapons since they were Toddlers! Plus who wouldn't want to pull out the unholy teddy on your nearest and dearest friends?

I can hear those comments now. "You remember when you broke that mini on me? Well, Teddy does! RAWR!"

• 2 weeks later...
Neverborn will always win. Why? Simplely because of all the factions, their the only ones who have trained with weapons since they were Toddlers! Plus who wouldn't want to pull out the unholy teddy on your nearest and dearest friends?

I can hear those comments now. "You remember when you broke that mini on me? Well, Teddy does! RAWR!"

It's all true NOW BOW

:bowsucker