Book is here!

Gobbo

Glad you like it, we always like hearing feedback :D

R.G. sorry you're having a hard time tracking down a copy, we're sending out books as fast as we can to the distributors and game stores, seems like everyone is having a bit of a tough time keeping it in stock...I guess it's not the worst problem a new game company can have. On the bright side, hopefully it means that once you get your book, there will be others to play with! :D

Got mine yesterday as well. The Wyrd guys did a great job getting it out fast Rogue if you want one I would recommend thier online store :)

It's pretty funny, here at work we are going through marketing techniques and one of the things the marketing expert we hired to come in and help us said was "sign every invoice personally". I opened up my box last night and it was signed personally :)

My order came in yesterday as well.

It has to be one of the best looking rule books I've ever bought... to me it's right up there with the PP books. The icing on the cake though has to be the rules set! For a newly formed game company ( I know the mini's have been around for about 3 years now), this has to be the best first offering that I have seen.

You can really tell the effort and care that went into the making of Malifaux. It's as eloquent as the miniatures themselves.

Thanks again guys for an outstanding product! I look forward to what you come up with next.

Mine was fast. I ordered while they were at Gencon so had a short delay until they got back from the con. It was just an email confirmation, not a tracking number, but it all came priority mail. I got the email on Saturday and the stuff was in the mail box on Monday.

So how close to Denver are you?

Right now isn't a normal time folks - considering we're doing 40+ orders a day plus retailers and distributors means we're swamped. Add on that the flu and it makes a wonderful time.

When orders go out you get a confirmation e-mail saying 'completed' and yes, I do put tracking on it but I don't take the time to e-mail everyone as it would take that much more time out of the day in which I need to add another twenty hours to if I could.

I just want to present my case in a public forum. I recently moved and had some trouble with getting the right address on my credit card when I tried to order online. Nathan was quick in response and was very active in helping me resolve the complications that came out of that. Though my order has not arrived yet, the order has been processed. Given that the guys are "swamped" with orders, I was impressed by their personal involvement in my issue. If more companies treated their customers the way that Wyrd has treated me, there would be a lot fewer forums complaining about certain companies. So, I would tell anyone wanting to get minis or books from Wyrd, not to hesitate to use the online shop. My experience (which was extraordinary) has been excellent.

Though I've said it in emails, here is a public thanks to Nathan. Can't wait to get Pandora and her crew so I can start painting.