Greetings from the Gobbo

Gobbo

Hello all. I am a LONG time miniature gamer as well as almost every other type of game too. :)

I have been gaming for a little over 25 years and have played it all: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror, Superhero, Historical, Steam-punk, Victorian... and that is just the miniature games.

Heard about Malifaux from a tweeter at Gencon and ordered the book... so what have I gotten my self into?

Edited by Gobbo

Welcome Gobbo,

"Heard about Malifaux from a tweeter at Gencon and ordered the book... so what have I gotten my self into?"

Firstly one of the friendlest forums I know off, a great little community.

Still waiting for my rulebook but from what I have seen the game is very original with some exciting new mechanics with for me the most appealing background out there (for background fluff check out the Wyrd Chronicles in left hand bar on opening page)

Oh yes and I forgot to say how beautiful the figures are, I hope you have a large wallet as buying just one crew is not an option (I am building 6 with more still that I want).

So once again welcome and enjoy.

Heylo. Can't say much about the game as I don't have much of a clue but it promises to be very different from what's out there already. The models and character of the game are what attracted me initially and if the good ol' guys at Wyrd can live up to the standards they've set themselves this might be the start of something big.

Read Wyrd chronicles, it'll give you a good insight into the fluff and will also point out that Seamus rocks a lot and the Guild are mean.