So I bought an iPhone ...

Alrighty, so I bought an iPhone 3G, pretty big purchase for me actually, but more to the point I do NOT normally use cell phones but the last six months with Wyrd and other aspects of my life I have found that I'm on the damn thing ALL the time.

A L L T H E T I M E.

(sigh)

That's alright though, decided to hell with it and going to embrace the whole kaboodle. These days I need it for contacting folks, conference calls, texting (I hate that, but there you go), e-mails and checking up on the site throughout the day to make certain everything is running smoothly.

So, anyone have one of these gizmos? Got some thoughts to impart about it?

Looking to see about having a skin for it, looking for the best options here, I've seen iSkins, Hybrid Fabrics, Gels, etc, etc. Looking for something to make certain this bugger lasts for a long time cause they are certainly expensive enough.

Got a Plantronics 925 jawbone comeing as well as I find myself having to take conversations on the road these days, and as vehemently as I have hated against people in the past over this, I suddenly find myself joining the ranks of the mindless due to work.

Any good apps? Good places for ringtones? Hell, I've got a new toy and figure I might as well play with it a bit.

don't have an iPhone, but i have the google one and the one thing i bought was a ZaggShield, it pretty much means your laminating your phone but its awesome and the plastic is hard as hell to scratch anything. and if the plastic does get gouged scratched spindled, etc.. they will send you a replacment for the cost of shipping.

http://www.zagg.com/

for ringtones, you should be able to make your own inside of itunes from any song in your library.