Khaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

goblyn13

He sure had a good run. RIP Khan Noonian Singh! Best villain ever. Even Vader pussied out in the end! And remember Khan died before he saw the enterprise hit warp speed, so he went satisfied....

I hope Mr. Montalban had an equally (yet different) satisfying end. Truly a masterful representation for us to remember him by.

I had the misfortune of seeing too many of the Chrysler Cordoba commercials - with 'rich Corinthian leather' - before Fantasy Island, and then Wrath of Khan. It took years to get that out of my head. My daughter is a bit luckier; she would only know him as the grandfather in one of the Spy Kids movies.Still, that's just marketing. The man himself was an entertaining, engaging person who never seemed to take himself too seriously. He will surely be missed.

Love that guy, will sorely miss him.

"Well raise them..."

"I can't..."

EYEBALLS!

My fav from the movie is still after Kirk goads him, as he leans back and closes his eyes "...full impulse power."

I know he had a disease. Something pretty bad. I know he actually needed the cane fro Fantasy Island and the wheelchair for Spy Kids was no joke either. I remember reading something in a StarLog magazine (Christ I feel like I am getting old....) about how they didn't think he could do Khan for a movie, and he went out and packed on all the muscle for the movie. He just wanted to do it pretty badly!

And....

"He's not really gone if we stil remember him."