Hell Dorado french game

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they would be right at home on Moa's Okko game boards!

Yes you are right. I have always wanted to play Helldorado but never bought the miniatures. I'll start with the Immortals as I could play with them on my existing game boards. Okko, Alkemy Jade Triad and now these awesome miniatures)....BTW all these brands are french :D now I jsut have to browse the web for an asian wife ;)

no, its not necessary.. at least if I figure correctly what he means. (if not I apologize.)

elzaeer I get the idea you dont realise how well known helldorado allready is outside of france among community-following hobbyist (wich practically is what the wyrd forum members all are.) and everything officially released by the helldorado crew before this miniature has been shown on these boards allready afaik.

so the no is basically because its not necessary its allready been seen, discussed and loved ;) and its better to keep this topic to the current new releases.

if you mean you want to put pictures here for other immortals, while I would love to see them, wouldnt that get you in trouble ?

I like the conceptart of this helldorado mini much more than the mini itself (but I love the lemure coming with him :D)

but I do like the preview art seen of the less human immortals (including the mercenary released recently.)

Yes you are right. I have always wanted to play Helldorado but never bought the miniatures. I'll start with the Immortals as I could play with them on my existing game boards. Okko, Alkemy Jade Triad and now these awesome miniatures)....BTW all these brands are french :D now I jsut have to browse the web for an asian wife ;)

Yeah - I wonder what the next game out of France will be...

Is there an english ruleset for this game? I got some of the figs (WOW!) and I was gonna just base them and use them for another mainstream fantasy game... that rhymes with.... uhm... warhammer. But I'd like to see the rules for the game, and myabe this is a good time to take up mini game #194!

Why not? My kids can start raising themselves.