Pets Poll & Pictures

EricJ

• 2 years later...

I have two cats, they are brother and sister. An orange tabby named Sparticus, he's really ratty looking, because he's allergic to flees, and I can't seem to get rid of them. He's gotten to be a real pain in the butt lately, keeps wanting to sit on me or my mom, he's always been a people cat, but lately it's really annoying. He talks a lot.

A completely black cat named Neko, she used to be real antisocial, I couldn't get her used to me, but a year or two ago, she finally decided she liked me, and now she's more friendly. I've taught her how to "heel". She's really pretty and she is a pretty good escape artist, I don't know how many times she's slithered in between someone's legs getting out the door.

Both of them are huge though, big enough to beat up the local dogs, open doors, and basically do whatever they bloody well please. Assuming I let them of course, they seem to recognize me as the alpha of the house.

This makes me rather sad, firstly because as of yet I still don't have a pet panda =[

Secondly because I used to have 5 cats and 2 dogs, plus some Goldfish (at the same time mind).

Now however, due to the ravages of time, I have one cat left.

I can't remember the name sof the dogs (or at least how to spell them) and the fifth cat, but the four cats I do remember were Jeeves (black and white), Wooster (black), Tosker (sp? Khaki) and the remaining Tiger which I named after the Winnie the Pooh character when I was young =]

I remember Tosker died when he was like 20 (96 human years). Tiger's not far off that age so will try and grab a picture while I have the chance.

Have never owned a pet of my own (outside of family), but I think I'd be tempted by a newfoundland.