Terrain Piece - Simple Obstacle

Not sure if something like this belongs here in this section but I thought I would throw it up. I need more terrain for my personal use so I made this out of pink foam. In the past I was never really a fan of the foamy goodness but I am warming up to it. Comments and Questions welcome.

Later,

John...

Finished-Obstacle.jpg

Edited by Scarab7664
Screwed up on picture... duh!!!

VERY NICE! I've been into the Pink Foam thing for quite awhile now; it's great stuff to work with. You can get some REALLY spectular terrain at a VERY reasonable price. Well made terrain both enhance the Field of Battle & showcase the minis in a theatrical manner. WELL DONE; keep up the good work! :bigthumb:

I think if we keep this up that Nathan will eventually make a terrain section for people to post stuff in. (Wink Wink Nudge Nudge, Nathan!)

I posted some things here as well as in the introductions section.

As I said before with your simple hill, It looks excellent and I am still wowed by your use of dental tools to rough up the pink foam. I think you have convinced me to give it a try as the look you get is much more natural.