Open beta-testing

M2Cat

• 1 month later...

I'll be honest when I say that we have a LOT of people that have expressed interest in doing the game testing, both when we initially announced it some several months back for our Alpha Teams and most recently the influx from the Wyrd Chronicles snippet and our talking about it at GenCon.

Eric Johns (EricJ) handles all of that and is the person to holler at (oh how he loves me) but the best way for anyone to get in touch with us in that regard is through 'opportunities@wyrd-games.net'. Actually that goes for writing, sculpting, painting ... what have you.

We're swamped at the moment, and although we know there is a lot of interest, we're not going to open the flood gates quite yet, though I will say that Eric is looking to bring on good many new teams to look at this with fresh eyes and ideas. He is going to be sending out applications and NDA's here within this upcoming week (likely this weekend, but I'm not going to hem him in completely) and then it is a matter of sorting through, getting the NDA's back which are hard copy signed and then opening up access to those groups into the private forums.

Looking at several weeks likely between the NDA signing and mailing. On top of that Eric and Casey are getting married next month, so a little bit of time will, grudgingly, be given over to those festivities.

:D

So, we're working on it, going to be adding folks it, some quicker than others, but give us just a touch of time to get it going for ya'll.