Jesilious

Antnol

This was my First Enigma and I dont have many complaints with it. The biggest thing for me was how weak or brittle the metal was but other than that it was a great mini to paint. I did get a lot of inspiration from the other minis like this that have been posted on CMON so thanks to all...um...three of them.Let me know what you guys think. I personally think this is my best mini to date. Thanks everyone in advance.

jesiliousfinalf.jpg

jesiliousfinalb.jpg

jesiliousfinalr.jpg

jesiliousfinall.jpg

real nice paintwork there, the weathering/dirtying really works well and the overall color selection gives a really nice feel to the piece. Great work!

The only thing I notice, is that the flames look quite dull. Not sure if I really love the blue flame look, especially when you painted them with so much black to indicate a dirty flame. I always think of blue flame as hot/clean fire, not dirty. Just the one thing I noticed

Thanks guys for the comments. I tried and tried to get the flame to come out right but this was the best I could do without completely destroying the mini in frustration. I was hoping you would be in LA this year Eric so maybe you could explain to me in person how to get the right look for the flame. Glad you guys like him.

P.S. That hair thing was removed. Didnt even notice that before lol.