Happy news

This is actually a bit of old news, but I finally got the pictures back and wanted to share.

I got married in January. This has been something coming for a while now, but it finally happened. I am posting this here really to thank Nathan. He was kind enough to name one of his minis after my girl at my request. The story goes back a couple of years now, but for you youngin's it went a little like this: Nathan was having one (of a couple now) "Name my mini" contests. This one was for Misaki--my wife is Korean and I thought I'd see if I could get him to name her after Sonia. I was dating her at the time (not yet engaged) and didn't win in the end, but he thought enough of the idea to select one of the upcoming minis for her.

It was a wonderful gesture and it is still one of Sonia's favorite "gifts".

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from the wedding--it was a nice little affair on the beaches of Coronado Island in San Diego.

Wedding-pic1.jpg

Wedding-pic2.jpg

I'll be painting the mini for next year's anniversary, so I'll be sure and keep you posted on that.

One of these days, I'll get to one of the cons and thank you proper with food and alcohol, Nathan, but in the meantime, thanks again.