New Vampire Counts log

Sculpta the squig

let's have a group shot chief..... these reallly are looking great must get myself some of those plastics..... I need at least 50 plain skulls altogether for GD entry so I'll have to pick up a few boxes anyways.. btw I will post your horrors on Monday things been a little mad this end bud....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Sculpta - these guys are looking really awesome. My only concern is that you are painting these guys WAY beyond "gaming" quality! I have visions of you killing someone the first time a bumbling child walks up to the gaming table and grabs your model then drops it. That was a common scene at the gaming store where I worked - the dropping bit, not the killing. ;)

Thanks to all the commenters :8) Blood is made by mixing stageblood, black and red inks and varnish together, then adding more black ink and reapply to where you want the blood and gore to be deep or thick. On that note, I have finished the fifth and final (for now) ghoul, and a skellie, a tutorial for the skellies is coming sometime withing a month or something, am moving to scotland in about two and a half weeks, so things are a bit hectic. So anyway, I hope you enjoy the update, I'm rather pleased witht the skellie, made him out of the "plain" bits in the box and I think he looks pretty elegant for it.

skellie1secondbatch.jpg

Ghoul5.jpg

Ghoulgroup1.jpg

Comments welcome.

Squig