A long wait, but worth it.

Keltheos

Greetings. Pretty well felt the same but as a mini painter Lilith and her Brood finally brought me around (I'm a big Werner Klocke fan) and as a skirmish gaming fan the prospect of a new set of rules was just icing on the cake. I anxiously await laying my paintbrush to them, I've something pretty off the wall in mind.

Greetings!

Have been a huge fan of Wyrd since you guys got started, but until now I've been able to resist the temptation of your miniatures by convincing myself that since there weren't rules to use them in a game I didn't need them (want them? Oh yesssss, but could resist).

Well now you've gone and done it! Already wondering which faction to buy and play even though they all look so tasty.

Can't wait to see more and get to posting, your line definitely satisfies my 'dark and creepy' figures Jones!

Greetings!

Have been a huge fan of Wyrd since you guys got started, but until now I've been able to resist the temptation of your miniatures by convincing myself that since there weren't rules to use them in a game I didn't need them (want them? Oh yesssss, but could resist).

Well now you've gone and done it! Already wondering which faction to buy and play even though they all look so tasty.

Can't wait to see more and get to posting, your line definitely satisfies my 'dark and creepy' figures Jones!

LOL, that shoulda gone into introductions!! :)