A new one from me!

Ritual

Hi folks.

Here's a new mini I've done... I completed it last week, but have fiddled a bit with it and now I'm fairly happy with it.

http://wyrd-games.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1983&ppuser=51

It's a resin miniature (special edition) from French company Kraken Editions. Sculpted by Jacques-Alexandre Gillois. Very fun to paint! Hope you like it!

Anders

Haven't done anything to the colours... Just positioned the lights differently when I photographed it. You can see the shaded areas better now... not as much real shadow in the pictures. The grass definitely looks better now. :)

PM me your address, Matty, and I'll send it as soon as I find the time. Probably during the weekend or Monday at the very latest.

and there is also the fact that it is a Bipedal Cat with the ability to make and wear clothes and carry weapons and equipment so maybe his tail is in the right place ..not sure can't remember when I last saw such a creature in real life....

Mate that answer really makes you sound like a nob end. Do you think it would look ok if his tail was coming out of his belly or the back of his head or from one of his ears?

Mate that answer really makes you sound like a nob end. Do you think it would look ok if his tail was coming out of his belly or the back of his head or from one of his ears?

Nob end?? that's a bit harsh....wasn't intending any offense just that it's not something that stands out as a problem for me....it's in roughly the right area with a lot of robes in the general area that can throw the eye out.....the belly or ear would throw things in a totally different light...If the answer sounded arsey apologies it wasn't meant...

I kinda see what you mean DH, the tail doen't seem to connect to the body correctly. Just considering how bones are connected together, a tail would sprout from the body and create a smooth curve from backbone to tail in a smooth almost C-shaped like on the Freebooter mini below. This catguy's tail seems to attatch nearly perpendicular to the backbone which just doen't seem anatomically correct.

Just to clarify:

Some Freebooter tail:

CHA002_3.jpg

:D

Nob end?? that's a bit harsh....wasn't intending any offense just that it's not something that stands out as a problem for me....it's in roughly the right area with a lot of robes in the general area that can throw the eye out.....the belly or ear would throw things in a totally different light...If the answer sounded arsey apologies it wasn't meant...

Ah well I seem to have turned into DrAggromonki lately.

Probably be safest if I give posting a rest for a couple of weeks.

Sorry herald of Demons not your fault.