Show Yer Tats

Sorry for the misleading title. As you know I'm Asian and not aware of certain terms that you guys use.

I work in a tannery for exotic skins. I do have to meet clients and attend conventions. I do not want my clients to have a feeling that they are dealing with a mafia or just someone who is not so reliable. From where I lived, tattoos are often associated with secret societies, unlike nowadays where people view it as a form of art.

Looking forward to see what ink the Wyrd mother has. Judging on the 20 hrs you mentioned Nathan, I'm guessing it should be something rather complex. Is it gonna be your 1st? If so I suggest you try something less ambitious. I say ambitious because I had friends who wanted something big only to back out after less than 1 minute under the needle.

When I was youger I always fancied a Batman symbol tattoo on one shoulder and a Superman one on the other. However, I have zero tolerance to needles or anything like that so it's never gonna happen. I have a friend who was nearly talked into having "If found, please return to (his address) tattood on his back because of the number of times he'd woken up half naked and no idea where he was.

I do have a tattoo, but I'll show it off later. I will say that it's something my sister came up with and the two of us have the same tattoo in the same place. The only difference is that hers was done slightly better and has the word "Myst" (her nickname at the time) above it.

Wife has one and I'm sure as soon as she finds this thread she'll post hers up here. Myself, I've got a half sleeve that I've had in mind and designed for a long time now, just haven't found the money yet to put 20+ hours in the chair for it yet.

One of these days maybe.

Does my baby know me or what! I've already posted my tat pic.

• 2 weeks later...

Got these two, third in the making :)

My first was the one on my chest, originally a Paul Booth motive he did on Corey Taylor. Saw that in a magazine years ago and then just had to get it. Was a 3h one-session work.

The other is a halfsleeve on my arm, inspired by Booth's Leaf-Men and the Mouth of Truth in Rome :)

4 two hour Sessions were what it took, the new one is going to be a phoenix rising on my left leg

post-530-13911920424329_thumb.jpg

post-530-1391192042459_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

m_263a2c20c316bb438210e966e6a69b3e.jpg

I've wanted to start this thread for awhile but just got to busy at work. So here we go...this tattoo is on my right calf and it's the Eagle, Globe & Anchor (The Marine Corps symbol) w/ my MOS (job) from the service. 0311 is a Basic Rifleman..."A Grunt"!, " A Groundpounder"!, " A Bulletcatcher"! Trust me, theres alot of quotes for this. So let's see how many of you have one!