GenCon Indy 2007

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shirts look great, I'll have a hard job choosing which of them to get!

I'm hoping I'll be able to get in on whatever Wyrd meet comes together, though like r2 my GenCon scheduling is filling up a bit more than usual. I've got 8pm painting classes on Thur and Fri, and one or three other folks I'm trying to meet up with. I'm going to do my best to meet the Wyrd gang, though!

I'm still hoping to be there, at least Saturday. It's less than 2 hrs for me to drive, so it might be a day-trip. It might be Friday/Saturday, or Saturday/Sunday. I'm coming up from the south, so if an overnight is possible, I'll stop about 15 minutes from downtown and flop at Motel 6 South, Emerson Avenue. It's cheap, yes, but that leaves more $ for food, parking and minis.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm leaving for GenCon in two days!

Yeah, I know it doesn't start until Thursday but I leaving from work on Tuesday, staying with my cousin who lives 20 min. away from the airport (Balitmore) and is giving me a ride to and from (and letting me keep my car at his place) and dropping me at the airport Wednesday morning. Planning on getting there Wednesday so I can be there bright and early Thursday when it opens.

@ thewartoad - You still bringing your laptop? I'll have my camera so we can be the fastest with pics up! Yep, see it before you even hear about it! I'll be sure to get FF and Eric at the Wyrd booth, hopefully Eric will be dressed in normal male clothing. :D