New Freebooter female warrior

SOL005_green_01.jpg

SOL005_green_03.jpg

SOL005_green_07.jpg

I like this mini a lot. It has one of Werner's trademark wonky poses, but it's also one of these sculpts where it really works. I'll be getting this one. 9.90 euro, but I think it's worth it...

EDIT: Sorry Marijn, for stepping into your territory, but I was sort of excited by this sculpt and had to share it! :)

I often like seeing pictures of greens, and Werner's sculpts are no exceptions, because I try to picture how I would paint it then (which I don't when I see painted versions). If I get a cool image in my head then, I generally end up buying the mini. If I don't, I generally don't buy it!

But, when I eventually paint the mini it might very well be completely different than what I first imagined.

Again...Freebooter releases another female that looks like all the rest...there is no originality in this company! It's either pirates or females...I'm glad that I have not purchased any of these miniatures! Hopefully there are more of you out there that feel this way. Cheers.

I often like seeing pictures of greens, and Werner's sculpts are no exceptions, because I try to picture how I would paint it then (which I don't when I see painted versions). If I get a cool image in my head then, I generally end up buying the mini. If I don't, I generally don't buy it!

But, when I eventually paint the mini it might very well be completely different than what I first imagined.

I saw Jen Haley's painted version of this earlier today, and I think Amy Brehm is prepping one as well.

How often is it that a peon like me gets to sit and paint with Amy on my left and Jen on my right? And about 10 feet from Werner Klocke, Sandra Garrity, Jason Weibe, and Derek Schubert?

Ah, the joys of ReaperCon.

I also saw the painted version at Reapercon (alas, I didn't get to stay the week with the crew, though) and it's very pretty and stylish. I also got to pick the figure up as a pre-release as well as a varient of the visions in color thief Werner did - he's standing instead of crouching, and he has no rooftop, but the upper torso/cloak/head seems the same, but I haven't gotten 'round to comparing them side-by-side.

/ali

I also got to pick the figure up as a pre-release as well as a varient of the visions in color thief Werner did - he's standing instead of crouching, and he has no rooftop, but the upper torso/cloak/head seems the same, but I haven't gotten 'round to comparing them side-by-side.

/ali

If anybody is looking for that VIC thief with rooftop...I have one here at home and I will probably never ever paint him...so if anyone is interested...