Crap - ever have one of those days?

So I've been meaning to clean out the car for some time. I've cleaned out the inside numerous times and cleaned up the outside too, but today, I finally got around to tearing through and getting to the trunk and clearing that out because its become a bit of a tossing hole recently and I knew there was some stuff back there that I needed to toss out before trash day.

Open it up, yup, crap, crap, tired, oil ... hrrmmmm ... four boxes. WTF?

So, I've had four packages in the back of my car for ... oh about two or three months now apparently which I forgot about because when I had the kids help me with the car I said 'just put everything in the back'. Didn't think past that.

Heh. So, I've got a package for Eric, a package for Ritual, a package for Cindy and another one for a friend of mine out in California that didn't go out and I didn't follow up on properly. Grrr.

So, guys, gal - you've got some packages coming your way. Oh, and Maya, now I know why I haven't heard anything back on those bases ... guess what I found in those not-sent package. Oooh joy.

My bad!

Anyone ever pull anything stupid like this?

Well as far as i'm concerned I didn't even knew I still had a package comming from 2 months back... so heck for me it's just a ... hey you know what... you are gonna get a suprice package.... so i'm good :)

And yes i do have days like that... or years rather... sigh. And i'm sure at 30 now it's gonna go downhill fast too ;)