Show your face!!

supervike

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone find it odd that all the posts on this page are made by CMoNer's? It's CMoN 2.0!

I find it to be a bit more "homey" here than at CMON. CoolMini has the feeling of a crowded bar while this is more like a gathering in somebody's living room.

Does that make sense?? :thinking:

*EDIT*

Vike - Don't you mean a pic of when you were "newer"? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see all the new people!

@Ayla - See? We're nice! Now all you have to do is post some of your mini pics as well!

@ FF - Hmmmm, I still haven't seen you post your face in here! I know, I checked (and I felt my soul getting sucked out of my body when I went by Cindy's pic again, those eyes!) ;)

C'mon, Nathan, this is your site after all, we deserve a mug shot!

:aetsch:

Nice to see all the new people!

@Ayla - See? We're nice! Now all you have to do is post some of your mini pics as well!

@ FF - Hmmmm, I still haven't seen you post your face in here! I know, I checked (and I felt my soul getting sucked out of my body when I went by Cindy's pic again, those eyes!) ;)

C'mon, Nathan, this is your site after all, we deserve a mug shot!

:aetsch:

Yeah, Nathan; let's see the face of the man, the myth, the legend. I went back through, grabbed everyone's pics (all your pics are belong to us!), but you're not in here.