Some of my stuff

Queeny

Welp, you guys said post so here I am. :)

My favorite most recent is a Reaper mini, Pearl the Mermaid. The shell in her hand is a real snail shell I found in my back yard one day. It seemed a perfect fit for that hand.

pearl2.jpg

Another Reaper (I seem to paint a lot of those hehe) Lorna the Huntress

lorna4.jpg

My Dark Ages Gazelle (I LOOOOVE Brom art). I tried to make it as true to the original artwork as I could.

gazelleF2.jpg

and last but not least.. my ReaperCon '06 speed painting contest entry. 45 minutes, 12 paints, 2 really craptacular splayed out brushers.. viola! halfway decent toadman.

toadman1.jpg

The rest of my stuff you can see on my site. http://www.wankersworkshop.com/skaven_babe/paintingservice.php

And I love to hear comments, critiques, heck even tomato throwing if it deserves it hehe.

Good stuff, my favorite two being the Mermaid and the Gazeelle but I have to admit, I'm rather partial to the frog warrior thing down there at the bottom mainly due to the greens. Grab up another one of that one and do it up proper, or even one of those MSB Frog Warriors (those are just damn nifty if I do say so myself).

What do you use to photo your pieces, light tent or just a miniature up against a piece of paper?

For taking pictures I kinda rigged up a weirdo light tent. I have one of those plastic 3 drawer storage unit thinga-ma-bobs. The 3 drawers slide out and they are all transparant but a little opaque too. I took one of those drawers out, taped the background paper to it. I also have 3 lights, one on top, and one on each side. I may just have to take a picture so you can see what I rambling about lol.

EDIT: Here ya go..

picturesetup.jpg