Wolverine?

supervike

Not exactly Wolverine...

This is my first painted Superfigs! mini. I have to say they have some very characterful minis. And cheap! I believe this guy cost me $2.95

He had such a wolverine look to him, I thought I'd convert him. I added the claws, fashioned out of bobby pins. It took forever to get them to stick to the hands...especially since I did them one at a time...

What do you think?

img44ce8298430c1.jpg

Oh and go vote for it on CMoN...that place is especially brutal to me, so I could use all the love I can get...

http://www.coolminiornot.com/128821

Ok....maybe I am knocking it just a bit. But, I didn't want to make it sound like I thought 'mine was better'...as I am full of humbleness as well as being full of other things....

But, the thought occurs to me...if you were a miniature company and wanted to actually SELL your minis...wouldn't you want the best representation of it you could get? Nathan obviously understood this from the get go here on Wyrd. It just seems like as many mini sites as there are, you could get a decent painted version just by offering a free mini or two....Just my thoughts.

Yep, I agree! I have got several comments on my Mad Hatter where people said they must buy it! Seeing a good looking sculpt will make some people rush off and buy it, but seeing a good looking sculpt with a good looking paintjob will get a few more people rush off and buy it.

But, the thought occurs to me...if you were a miniature company and wanted to actually SELL your minis...wouldn't you want the best representation of it you could get?

I've made this same comment many times. There are so many good painters willing to paint for swag, why ever advertise your wares with a bad paint job? Not that SF has bad paint jobs - there are far worse out there - but they could have better.