NEWS: Prince August buys Warzone and Chronopia

Not sure who Prince August is but apparently they had some cash sittin' round...

Many fans of the exciting battle games of Warzone and Chronopia will be delighted to know that all the stock is now available from Prince August. Over the coming month, we will be listing a huge stock of games, expansions, blister packs, rules, etc., that support these games.

Depending on feedback, we may even begin casting and expanding these games in the future.

We have had very positive feedback from game players so far. We have even opened a new section of Prince August's forum to cater to the Warzone and Chronopias fanbase.

Not sure who Prince August is but apparently they had some cash sittin' round...

Do you have Prince August in a can?

Then you better let him out so he can breathe!

(ok ok, I know its supposed to be Price Albert, but I used to work in a tobacco shop and I heard that joke about a bazillion times.)

An update...

Lars Edmun from Prince August sent us a reply to an enquiry regarding their Warzone and Chronopia purchase. The company purchased the stock from the Target Games factory in Ireland. According to Lars they purchased over 10 tons on miniatures and several thousand paper products from that factory. So it would appear that their stock is not from any of the newer Excelsior miniatures but consists of the Target Games sculpts.

10 tons of minis.....I now have a dream.....