New croc limited edition

I could have sworn it was posted here already. Ah well. As some of you might know I really like croc miniatures eventhough they are pretty hard to get for me usually. A lot of them are sculpted by Chris Fitzpatrick of former GW fame (also responsible for for instance the witch elves from GW). He sculpted a new one for Croc.

Unfortunatly it's a limited edition so I she only commes in a package deal like the other Limited crocs. 9WGH-901 “Wendigo Raiding Party” Starter Deal (includes WGH-301, WGH-101, WGH-102, and an alternate Limited Edition version of the Ice Witch, only available as a part of this boxed set.) $59.95)

Ice%20Witch%202%20Green-web.jpg

I do like her though I think i prefer the first one *which can be bought seperate once they get released) due to being more dynamic (which i had the pleasure of seeing Marike's painted version of live):

WGH-201a.jpg

And some other beat from that fraction, a Wendigo:

http://www.crocodilegames.com/newreleases/WGH-102.jpg

I don't know when these will be released exactly. Probably still a little while as it's likely in the winter months.

And even more new ones, again release date I don't know as Croc hardly ever mentions those. These are from the Typhon fraction (2 of the 4 on the website)

:

WGE-909a.jpg

WGE-158.jpg

I was under the impression that the floating Ice Witch was the LE, available on in the army deal, and the standing one was the general release. No?

I thought that at first too... but if you look at this page.. the standing icewitch has limited mentioned on the page, whereas the other doesn't:

http://www.crocodilegames.com/greens_details.asp?ID=61&Page=1&Archived=False