Frothers Sculpting Contest

I like the theme, I think there are going to be some interesting things coming out of this contest, though I couldn't sculpt a lick myself, but I do hope to see something interesting. I'm more of the Lovecraft school then Wells myself, but that's just personal preference though they both explore the same freaky stuff.

For some reason I think claws and tentacles will have a large showing in this batch.

I don't know if claws and tentacles will be present a lot. Call of Chtullu (sp?) ain't really in the options:

"As we said earlier, categories will be formed based on submissions. The figures have to fit in with the "Asylum" game setting, which means the period has to be late Victorian to Interbellum (pulp era). You can enter as many different figures as you want in as many different categories as you want. All submissions will be added to the Contest Gallery.

The potential for characters is pretty large, e.g.:

•Nurses – kind, caring an benevolent angels of mercy or stern and taciturn old harridans.

•Orderlies – Pumped up bully-boys to vicious weaselly sneaks.

•Doctors – Well meaning pompous bores to suspiciously furtive intellectuals.

•Janitors – Mop pushing busy-bodies to pipe-puffing old geezers.

•Security – Bill-club wielding psychos to ex-military stiff necks.

•Human Inmates – Dribbly melancholics to gibbering loons to raging psychopaths.

•Inhuman Inmates – Incarcerated lycanthropes to shambling voodoo zombies to unimaginable alien entities.

•Visitors – Snivelling pauper wives and mothers to gloating, inheritance snatching evil uncles to god-squad charity do-gooders to penny-dreadful hack researchers.

•Interlopers – Sneak-thief burglars on the make to vampiric night roamers out slumming to the trapped dreamscape revenants of tortured minds to wandering vengeful ghosts of inmates past to intrepid investigators of the paranormal.

•Anything else your twisted, deranged mind can come up with and that will fit the theme. "

And this time it's pretty much anonimois like with the wyrd competitions. So no discussing entries and idea's and no showing them before time.