Militia crossbowmen

FRCDTR01_1.jpg

Giant barbarian 5+6

FRBASP06_1.jpg

FRBASP07_1.jpg

Sÿlann, khidarÿm champion

FRCYCH04_1.jpg

T-shirt & cap

Warning : limited quantity. You must order these items before the 5th of May. After , it will be too late.

Delivery about June 15th.

DON'T FORGET TO SELECT THE MODEL AND THE SIZE.

T-SHIRT-DIVERS_3.jpg

fiche_produit.cfm?type=346&ref=CAP01&code_lg=lg_us&pag=1&num=45&tri=0&marq=0

Cadwallon Gaming tiles Lower City 1

CDGT-A_1.jpg

Cadwallon Gaming tiles Lower City 2

CDGT-B_1.jpg

Info:

http://www.rackham-store.com/index_us.htm

Love the Cadwallon stuff! Looks like how Mordheim should have been.... A lot of character in these guys. The Cynwall dude looks stupid with the antenna on his head (who even thinks of such things?!?)

If I may be allowed to play the devil's advocate: I love that Cynwäll guy. I think he looks really characterful though I would remove that... pistol or whatever it his he holds in his hand. The sword may stay though ;) I am thinking about him in a duel-style diorama with Soim.....

I can see it now, the two minis facing each other, each one looking almost tranquil, but the vegetation bends away in an unseen force, the ground scorches on some spots..... I'd make that one if I could actually paint those guys to a standard they deserve.

I really like Isabeau the Secret and the little guy with her. probably will get these.. alongside some other cadwallon (not pictured here, don't know when these will be released... were in the 2005 catalogue)

Rackham wasn't really impressing me lately (though i admit I got spoiled and became very nitpicky) but I really like the Cadwallon stuff.