Junker preview from Darkage

witchfire

ok, I don't think there is anything at all wrong with the nose. Not everyone in the world has that perfect movie star sculpted nose, so neither should our miniatures, and they do come in all shapes and sizes. Nothing wrong with a little variation in that regard!

My main question about the mini is what are those round disk things on her hips? They look odd to me

LOL. LeadAsbestos, as much as I like your answer, I think they are just decoration. Or perhaps small armor plates. We'll leave that up to your imagination for now.

I'm going to agree with Eric's comment re the nose. The women that enter the Junkers squads have typically reached the end of their usefulness in the militia. They are very nearly physically washed out, but still have the passion to support their Crusade so they resort to chemicals to 'junk' themselves up. They are walking pharmaceuticals that keep them going. So it's no surprise that the occasional flat nose or other blemish will still exist.

The Dark Age Junkers squad have nothing in common with the VOID Junkers. We probably have called them "juicers" or somesuch, but -hey- that's where we are now. They're Junkers because they pump themselves ful of "junk" not because they salvage scrap. ;)

If you guys like this one, you'll love the other two sculpts...which I can't show yet. ;)