NEWS: New Dragonblood Miniature(s)

In general this reminds me of some of the old school dioramas, and that's not altogether bad mind you. The cat doesn't do it for me in the least I have to admit, just looks a bit 'old school sculpt' (which is bad in this case) though the chicha is alright, though I think maybe more natural hanging breasts would work for her, but not bad in general.

Okaaaay. I like most of Eric Louchards miniatures, or atleast the concepts of them, but this one just is wrong overall. It feels like it came out of the 80's for me, with the dodgy sculpting on the cat, something sleeker would have looked better instead of just doing the fur with dimples, just looks off.

The girls face is actually pretty good, but her breasts are just a bit unreal as they perk straight out instead of falling a bit more natural. Some of my friends have heavy breasts and although they show well enough, there certainly don't gravitate out such as that unless you've had some work done. I wouldn't mind it so much in a sci-fi setting, but a fantasy one just doesn't sit right with me.

It is painted nicely though.