NEWS: Fenryll Amazaon Fighting

As much as I like breasts, I have to agree, I think it looks sort of silly here, again I have to go with my pirate compairison...it looks like an eyepatch, but over one breast...which makes me think...what's wrong with the other breast...odd

oh well, definately not bad however, but it doesn't inspire me to paint it either, but then I'm picky :)

This has been bugging me - why is there a curved line beneath her face, across her neck, where the color is different? It looks like someone took a large tool in photoshop and lightened a circular area around her face! Why? It certainly didn't help the paint job any.. :P I've noticed this before, and I'm fairly certain it was on a fenryll model.. :P

The face looks to be a different shape in the two pictures, too..

/ali

I hadn't noticed that, but you are right. It looks as if that section was either lightened or softened - like they used to put vasaline on the lense to shoot the woman in old TV shows.

My take on the piece: the body is well sculpted and very graceful from feet up to ribcage beneath the armor strap. Above that it gets a bit awkward (someone said silicone) and rough, and the arm is badly posed and the head is not looking at the snake.

I wouldn't buy it, but it's better than much that's coming out of the big houses.

• 4 weeks later...

well folks, I just received a package from Fenryll containing this LE model. :peace:

On the pics, it really looks like her right arm is not well proportioned, but it really is just a matter of picture angle : the arm is normal length.

She looks great, and those who object to her not looking directly at the snake's eyes; well she might be just looking at the part of the body she can stab and I see nothing wrong with that.

As for the breast "eyepatch", it is a matter of taste really : it is fantasy after all and it is not less credible than a kid running around with a big knife and a teddy bear.

Will post pictures when I paint her, possibly even for the fozzbozz contest if I can make it...

Cheers !