Catholic Priest?

LeadAsbestos

@ FF- oddly enough, my only local B&M shop has those models in stock. A bit too small, and I've never tried to paint a Bob Murch sculpt, and I'm not really sold on his style. The Pulp Miniatures line has me wanting to try however, and his Cthulhu monsters are top notch.

@ Pr0fane- thank you! That is the model I had in mind initially, but I couldn't remember where I saw it. Agreed that a backpack might make it the one for me. He is sized like the rest of the DA line?

@gi6ers- I lik ethe idea of that line, but the sculpts...

The PBR boat is great find. Always wanted to do the Do Long bridge from Apocalypse Now, not necessarily on acid~ :vb_tongue

Thanks all!

I was going to make a crack about choirboys.

But I won't. It'd be inappropriate.

:goodbad:

You got any of those Jim Bowen ("lovely, great, super, smashing....look what you could have won") minis Jim?

They are HUGE chunks of lead!!

No none yet. But that is about to change. I've been drooling over them for some time. It looks like I can order The Bowen stuff and the Projekt X stuff all from Brigade Games....so that is what I am going to do.

@LA...they claim it is 36-40 mm and fits well with 1/48th scale...but I know what you mean!!