Got my Rotten Harvest package.

Klute

Ok Ive looked and cant see anywhere to announce I have my package so....

I have my package cheers Nathan and Magnificant Egos and Nexus

Wyrd minis very nice and thanks for the sweetie. I havnt had a good look let so I will give you some deeper feedback when I get a chance.

Ever think the candy is some sort of mind altering substance that makes you more vulnerable to marketing of miniatures? Anyone eat it and find themselves ordering 2-3 more of each of the minis?

curious....

If I disappear after writing this...you'll know why... :creep:

Pleased that it got there on time - drop the folks a kindly 'thank you' if you don't mind as that really helps with keeping the contests supported for the future.

As for Eric, pay no attention to the fool. The mule kicked him in the head last week and he hasn't been quite the same, we were told there might even be a possibility of stroke or swelling of the brain which induces dementia and perhaps a very nasty death of suffocation by pillow in ones sleep.

Should have seen yours by now Jim (Mr. Schmuck). I'll shoot off another one to you folks.

If you haven't gotten anything by the end of this week, PLEASE let me know. I have upgraded all of the packages due to a generous monetary donation by Wyvern Games and most of those packages were sent out before, or with, the latest Wyrd Miniatures.

I'll shoot off replacement packages if need be.

E-mails ... yup, I'll get a list of e-mails up here later tonight. A sad, sad oversight on my part with everything going on. I should have done so. Also, those of you that won first place in some of your categories should be getting an e-mail or PM in the next day or so.

SEE just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean you're not justified in being so :eek:

C'mon Eric... all those men in black suits, sunglasses and headsets that always seem to hang around your house are probably just passing by. There's probably a perfectly innocent explanation... :poke: :P:

C'mon Eric... all those men in black suits, sunglasses and headsets that always seem to hang around your house are probably just passing by. There's probably a perfectly innocent explanation... :poke: :P:

yes, I thought that too...until I realized I live 2 houses from the end of a dead end street that ends in a impassable wilderness...

• 2 months later...
Seeing the new contest, I started thinking: did I ever get my schmuck prize?

I can't find that I ever posted anything and certainly my emails don't have anything, but something in my head says I might have.

Jim, did you ever get yours?

No, I actually didn't, but I did PM Nathan at the time and told him not to bother with a resend. So that probably explains it....