NEWS: Groundforge Scenic Bases

Not sure when Scott go around to releasing these, but I'm rather taken with them. Actually, I was talking to him earlier today about 'why doesn't he do display rounds?' and I got one of those replies that you know the other individual is holding back from calling you a daft bugger.

:D

Anyhow, scenic display rounds, and as I understand it, more in the works. Under the section called Dark-War. Looks good.

deck1buy.jpg

deck40buy.jpg

DWslate25.jpg

DWslate50.jpg

Are you going to have these in your shop whne you finally open it, FF? I like the wooden floor ones, the rock and grass one I could do myself though.

And more importantly, will you be accepting Paypal? I think I'll be needing to go sell off my kidneys now so I can afford all the stuff I'd like to buy.

:dancing2:

Believe me you can't make slate bases like that with cork.

The nearest I have got is with milliput sheets.

I have used the old style bases from Scott and they are great. These display ones look even better.

Problem with me is I like making my own or I would buy loads. If I had an army or squad to do then I would get some.

(laughing)

Hrmmm, point the Spacemunkie this direction and we'll see what he says'. :D Got a few things in the going right now but I'll drop Mr. Munkie a line and see what he has to say.

As for the bases - got a ton of them myself. Love them, and Klute is absolutely correct about not being able to make cork look like this. I tried for a few hours one night ..

Oh, and Klute, you should have some in hand by now! I know you were one of the winners of your category (I best be remembering correctly). You got a gift certificate. Telling me you didn't get yours (e-mail - know you didn't get the box yet).