Movie - latest Harry Potter

I do like the fact that things tend to get darker. I was reading somewhere that the author did an interview and said by the sixth book (I think that was the one) that a major character will die and that things get decidedly more 'deadly gruesome'.

Visuals are always nice of course!

BTW, what book is she on now - fifth one published?

Is she actually ending them at seven or just killing someone off? I'm curious now.

As for Robert Jordan - god yes, that man is a mess when it comes to his books. The first six were good, after that, I've lost interest, though I understand they get interesting again at book 10. Just don't feel like finding out so terribly much (heh).

I would like to see a condensed movie on the Wheel of Time series though!

Snape is my favorite too. I don't think he turned bad in the last movie...my take is that the headmaster knew he was dying, and hatched a plan with S. Snape to do him in as it fit into the whole theme of giving more power to Harry to finish off the bad guy in the next books. No way could Snape be that bad. Besides I love that actor.

Yes, that was in the new book.

But if Snape isn't bad, well, he promised to help kill Dumbledor, or do it for Malfoy, and I don't think Dumbledore could forsee his own death so far in the futur...all very strange...I guess he was a double-spy all the time after all.

I think the clue was all the references to the arm that wouldn't heal. I still think Snape is a good 'bad guy' and did what Dumledore asked him to do even when it involved killing him. What better way to convince all that he was still his "master's" servant and what better way to softened the way for Harry to finish the prophesy?