Men stink mostly.

HeLLooooo everyone!

Just an update. I was out clubbing last week when the EX showed up. He thought he could talk to me but I just went out on the floor and danced with all the guys and ended up making him pretty mad.

:AR15firin

He tried to boss me around on the floor about ten minutes later and last I saw him he was gut punched by a bouncer and frog marched out of the club when one of my friends who knew what was going on told her friend, who was the bouncer. I think she slept with him that night too. Score for me!

I'm so happy! The jerk.

:firedevil

Not to make light of your pain, CL, dishonesty in any form hurts, should it be infidelity or simply fibbing about the price of the mini that just came in the mail...ahem.... but you've got a great story there, like something from the movies....

Tom Waits: "Not the shoes. No, not the shoes."

Good thing to laugh about later. Soumds like you're making good on the situation too, bully for you! :rockon:

HeLLooooo everyone!

Just an update. I was out clubbing last week when the EX showed up.

Clubbing what? I hope not seals.

He tried to boss me around on the floor about ten minutes later and last I saw him he was gut punched by a bouncer and frog marched out of the club when one of my friends who knew what was going on told her friend, who was the bouncer. I think she slept with him that night too. Score for me!

Actually, sounds more like score for the bouncer. :thumb:

It does sound like something from the boob toob now that you say it! Lalala I'm a drama star.

I don't think the break up was untypical of anyone that has found out that their SO has run around. The club though was classic! I'm still smiling!

Yeah it's always nice to retaliate like this unexpectetly. Oke the reson why you want to retaliate (his infidelity in this case) might suck bigtime... but seeing him get his just reward is nice... I had the pleasure of completely burning down a old school bully a few years back at a reunion that had given me a very hard time at school. Long story... felt good